How to Perform TP-Link AC2600 Setup using TP Link App?
TP-Link AC2600 is one of the best devices to boost the existing WiFi signals by up to 70 percent. From the courtyard to the backyard, the device eliminates blind spots and gives an extended internet range to access everywhere in your house. But, to take advantage of an uninterrupted internet connection, you need to perform a TP-Link AC2600 setup. You can configure the TP-Link AC2600 device via TP Link app by simply walking through the instructions provided in this particular blog post. Thus, won’t stop and continue to read!
Steps to Perform TP-Link AC2600 Setup via App
Step 1: Turn on Your TP-Link AC2600
- The first step in line, to configure the TP-Link AC2600, device is to turn it on.
- Plug the device into a working wall socket.
- Wait for the power LED to get stable.
Note: If the TP-Link AC2600’s power LED doesn’t get stable or continues to blink, then without waiting much, contact our technical experts.
Step 2: Connect Your Existing Device to TP-Link AC2600
- Take an Ethernet cable. The cable must be well working.
- Connect one end of the cable to your existing device and the second end to TP-Link AC2600
- Make sure that the connection is finger-tight
Note: Here “existing device” we are referring to your internet modem.
Step 3: Turn on Your Smartphone
- The next step that is to be taken to perform the TP-Link AC2600 setup is to turn on your smartphone and connect it to the WiFi.
- Ensure that the smartphone you are using is not outdated. This means, the smartphone’s software must be up-to-date.
- Open Play Store or App Store.
- Enter “TP Link App” (without quotes) in the search bar.
Note: Make sure that your smartphone has enough space to download and run the TP Link app smoothly.
Step 4: Create an Account
- Open the TP Link app.
- When prompted, create a valid TP Link account.
- Ensure to make use of a valid email ID and password.
Step 5: Perform TP-Link AC2600 Login
- The next step is to log in to your TP-Link AC2600 device.
- Once you are logged in, follow the provided on-screen TP-Link AC2600 setup instructions.
Hopefully, the step-by-step instructions listed above have helped you achieve TP-Link AC2600 setup success via TP Link app. In case you get stuck at any step, taking help of below-mentioned troubleshooting tips can help.
Can’t Perform TP-Link AC2600 Setup?
Fix 1: Reboot Your TP-Link AC2600
This is one of the easiest ways to troubleshoot TP-Link AC2600 setup issues. You can reboot your TP-Link AC2600 device by simply turning it off, waiting for a few minutes, and then turning it back on again.
So, are you done with rebooting your TP-Link AC2600 device? Now, check if you can configure your TP-Link AC2600 without any hassle.
If not, try the next troubleshooting hack highlighted below.
Fix 2: Reconnect Your Devices
Another reason why you are getting TP-Link AC2600 setup issues is that your devices aren’t connected in a proper way. To get it fixed, disconnect the Ethernet cable connecting your TP-Link AC2600 and internet modem, and then connect them back again.
Fix 3: Use the Correct Login Details
If you want to get TP-Link AC2600 setup success, make sure that you are using the correct login details. Also, ensure that you are not committing typing errors while entering the login credentials.
Fix 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the App
Still getting the same issue? No worries! Maybe you haven’t downloaded the correct version of the TP Link app. To rectify your mistake, uninstall the TP Link app, restart your smartphone, and once you are done install the app again.
After reinstalling the TP Link app, perform the configuration process of your TP-Link AC2600 device from the scratch.
Note: Feel free to ask our technicians for the correct version of the TP Link app to be downloaded.
To Wrap Up
Anticipating that after going through the fixes you have got TP-Link AC2600 setup success. On the off chance that you are still struggling with the same setup-related error, contacting our technical experts can help. They are always ready to solve all your queries and answer them any time of the day or night.
Wishing you a super-duper experience with TP-Link AC2600!