TP-Link Archer AX11000 Setup: A Complete Guide
TP-Link Archer AX11000 is the 12-stream tri-band router. It is also capable of reaching data rates up to 1200 megabits (per seconds) on 2.4 GHz. Not only this but also the router is also capable of extending more than 4800 Mbps on each of the two 5 GHz bands. The router in discussion has grabbed many eyeballs of the gamers across the globe. It router is also known as the fastest WiFi 6 router. Also, the router is loaded with a number of features including:
- A gamer-centric user interface
- Multi-gig WAN support
- Numerous ports
- And, the anti-malware tools.
Enough about the introduction to the router! Now, let’s dig a little deeper and get to know how to set it up right from the comfort of your home. But, we suggest you go through the blog first and get to know what is needed handy prior to performing the TP-Link AX11000 setup process. Keep reading!
Requirements for TP-Link Archer AX11000 Setup
The list of the important things that you must have in hand prior to performing the process is listed below:
- A working wall socket for plugging in your gaming router
- Internet modem
- Good WiFi speed
- An Ethernet cable
- A client device like desktop, laptop, or smart phone
Now, scroll down a little in order to get the easy instructions to set up the TP-Link AX11000 with ease.
TP-Link Archer AX11000 Setup Instructions
The instructions to set up your gaming router are outlined below. You just have to go through them first. And, once you understand them, apply them in the exact manner they are provided to set up the device in discussion like a pro. Scroll down a little!
- Step 1: First things first, turn on your gaming router. Keep in mind, the area you have selected for the router is supposed to be in the range of your internet modem. And, once you are done turning on the router, kindly wait till the LEDs on it stabilizes.
- Step 2: Now, you must lift an Ethernet cable. After having it, use it for connecting your internet modem and the gaming router. Kindly ensure a stable connection between them.
- Step 3: Log in to your gaming router using tplinkwifi.net. For this, you need to open an internet browser on a desktop or laptop that is connected to the WiFi network of your TP-Link AX11000 gaming router.
After doing the same, enter the web address, tplinkwifi.net in the address bar.You can also use the browser’s search bar for entering the web address.
- Step 4: The TP-Link AX11000 router’s login window will display
- Step 5: Use the correct password for logging in to the router. And, once you are done with it, click or tap Log In, OK, Done, Go, or LOGIN.
Options vary on the device you are using to perform TP-Link Archer AX11000 setup.
- Step 6: Follow the instructions to complete the configuration process of your gaming router.
In this manner, you can set up the router while relaxing on your couch. Now, you can connect your client devices to the router’s WiFi and start gaming to the fullest.
Can’t Game After TP-Link Archer AX11000 Setup?
What happened? Unable to game in the courtyard or backyard of your house? If yes, then you need a device that can allow you game everywhere in your house. Want to know what the device is? “The TP-Link Repeater”! The repeater/ extender provides continuous internet on your client devices and also allows you to game without any hassle from the balcony to lobby, or from terrace garden to porch of your house. You simply need to perform a TP-Link repeater setup and then connect it to your TP-Link AX11000 gaming router. Once you are done doing so, you will have no issues while gaming from any nook and cranny of your house.
The Last Words
This gaming router is one of the best devices to consider. If you are actually fond of gaming, then you must opt for the device. Now, we are about to end this blog post on how to perform TP-Link Archer AX11000 setup. Anticipating that the information provided here by us will help you take your gaming experience to the next level.